Sunday, September 13, 2015

This and That

I was quiet around here last week. Lots was going on.. middle dude was under the weather.. and then it was time to celebrate littlest dude as family came into town.. On top of that it was one of those things that I wanted to sit down and write but it was almost like I had too many thoughts. So much on my mind made it too much to sort through. I'd sit down to write, get overwhelmed with my thoughts so I'd close my computer and walk away.

I kept us busy.. and we had a few park trips, ran errands, met with friends, and did some crafts.
The temperatures are still hot but at least its not triple digits anymore. That may sound silly but I can definitely tell the difference in 101 vs 90. It's funny because some people up north are not ready for summer to end because they have cold long winters. Well down here.. people that aren't from here don't realize that we can hardly spend anytime outdoors in the dead of summer. Playground equipment have the potential to burn skin.. a simple walk down the block results in sunburn..so unless you are in the pool and re applying sunscreen a million times the relief of at least breezy afternoons is much needed around here.




I put my fall décor out.. may have hit up Micheal's for some items and got to work. I updated my fall wreath and brought in a new look. I love it.

I had dinner and drinks with some friends this week and it was just lovely. It is so awesome to spend an hour or two away from the kids and enjoy good company and just laugh and have a good time.

Littlest dude is a few days from turning one so we celebrated with a small party of friends and family. The kids had fun. Littlest dude got a bit over whelmed with it all but still had fun. I had all the feelings watching him this weekend. He is getting so big..

All the boys are ... I watched them playing and interacting at the park and library this past week.. and I don't know maybe I am extra emotional or something.. but even though they bicker and sometimes don't share or push each others buttons.. they still have something special..

Today is the day we have counted down for ..for months now. Football is back! We can hardly contain our excitement over here.. Go Cowboys.. Go Bills..

Have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment