Monday, June 20, 2016

Bump Watch!

Time is in that weird space where for some things it seems like it is flying by but for other things it seems like its crawling by. Like the fact that I am in the third trimester and final stretch of this pregnancy is kind of crazy and I question how did this go by so fast. But on the day by day basis it seems much slower. The deep heat of the summer has arrived and the heat index is in the triple digits. And trying to huff and puff and sweat through keeping my boys busy gets pretty rough. I was pregnant this same time frame with my most recent boy and didn't seem to suffer with the heat as much as I do this time around. But either way, here I am at 29 weeks.

With each pregnancy, once I hit 30 weeks it just seems all rushed to me from that point on. I have to admit I haven't done a thing for this little dude. In the other pregnancies, we had set up rooms...maybe even washed some baby items by now. This time around.. all I have done is clear stuff out. I have felt the nesting urge a whole bunch so a bunch of stuff is just being cleaned out and donated. Within the next few weeks we will set up the room...and maybe get around to looking for our infant carrier. I don't mean to sound like it doesn't matter to me.. that is not the case at all. I just have had such a hard time with my energy this pregnancy. That awful extreme fatigue from the first trimester just never left. A first for me in all of my pregnancies.

I saw my doctor this past week. I definitely had my biggest gain so far with 4 lbs gained within the month. I had been at 1-2 lbs every month prior. And you can definitely see the growth. And I can definitely feel the growth. I am carrying what seems to be much lower than previous times. Each of my boys came in bigger than the previous baby at delivery. My last little dude came in at 9 lbs 6 oz so I am a tad worried that this dude is just going to be massive.

There is not much in the way of cravings mostly because all of my aversions have come roaring back. So many things gross me out now a days. I also feel my stomach squeezed a whole bunch and can only eat partial meals each time. I still get some sweet treat cravings but not as bad. There was one evening I took out my baking supplies to make fresh chocolate chip cookies at like 9 pm lol.

Overall everyone is just getting in anticipation mode. Older two dudes know whats coming. They have felt him kicking over and over. Little dude is blissfully unaware. Although we were at a birthday party this past weekend and I held a little baby. My little dude was not feeling it and wouldn't look at me. It should be interesting.

And here is proof of the massive growth spurt




No comments:

Post a Comment