I'm taking a peak out of the newborn fog over here to update about my third little dude. This past week he turned two years old! Time is flying with these little people and I want to make sure I document the little things about them as they grow.
He is my big boy. He weighed the most at birth and is just one solid dude. I have a feeling that he is going to end up being my tallest dude out of the four. His growth percentages on height, foot growth, etc have always been the highest.
I hear this term all the time but I think it really does apply to him. "He is all boy". He has a full bin of various balls, toy balls, basketballs, footballs, etc. He plays with them everyday and demands someone plays catch with him at different points throughout the day. A few months ago, hubby posted a video of him dribbling a basketball. He can dribble as well as some the of the six year olds my oldest plays with.
He is also very into cars. Another thing he has a full bin of. We have accumulated a number of hot wheels over time with all these boys in the house. But this dude just plays with them a different way. He lines them all up.. we will find trail of cars on different ledges or across the ottoman, or on the shelves. He sits there and can play with them for hours.
He is also into trains and legos. He absolutely loves Peanuts. He watches the Peanuts movie several times a week and is absolutely thrilled that I brought out The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown for the season. He calls it Brown Brown. He also loves Sesame Street and yells Elmo and grumbles like Cookie Monster. He loves to sing and dance. He can count to ten and sing the ABC's pretty decently.
He is by far my best eater. He is just willing to try it all. He goes through fruit like no other. Over the summer, with watermelon being in season, I was buying the large watermelons and he was clearing them quickly. He loves baths. He hates wearing socks. He has this massive head of hair that grows so quickly and has a mind of its own. He is not a morning person!
Overall he is just my happy go lucky, laid back dude. He just has this sweet demeanor to him. He has hit the terrible twos with some defiance and boundary testing but nothing too extreme at the moment. Best of all, so far he has adjusted very well to being a big brother. He asks to hold him daily and loves to just lay near him.
Happy Birthday to my little man. May God bless you always. <3


I love what you've captured here. What you say really exposes the absolutely lovely person you are. Your boys are so fortunate such a beautiful person is their mom. :)
ReplyDeleteI love what you've captured here. What you say really exposes the absolutely lovely person you are. Your boys are so fortunate such a beautiful person is their mom. :)
ReplyDelete