I have a few posts saved that were written for documentation purposes but other than that I haven't been around here much. I have been lost with my own thoughts. Dealing with adding a newborn to the family... the busyness of life in general added to it. But you know what pushed me further away from social media? The gosh darn election. It brought the nastiness out of people from both sides of the ballot. I couldn't believe the stuff people were saying and sharing. Politics is always a no no as far as things to discuss but goodness. It made me sad that my kids are growing up in a world where people think that some of these things are okay to say and do.
But I'm here... we are in the middle of my favorite time of the year. I am a summer baby but definitely am all about the second half of the year. The holidays...my babies' birthdays...the somewhat cooler weather...football... not having to worry about my bikini body.. lol ;) So we are in the midst of enjoying it all while trying to stay healthy... Allergies and mild colds are kicking our booties this year and with four little noses to constantly wipe and coughing to monitor ... its no fun.
I have some updated posts working on documenting my dudes growths... oldest dude had a birthday...baby dude turned two months, actually he's almost three months now so I'd better get on that.
I have recently become aware of the awesomeness of Lularoe clothing. I'd been invited to several groups and thought oh they're just leggings. I can get some on my next trip to the store.. well I was wrong. Once I was done being pregnant I decided to take a look... and well now I'm hooked.
I am super excited for Thanksgiving... all the food.. all the football.. especially with my Cowboys doing so well this year! But most of all I am counting the hours down to the Netflix release of the Gilmore Girls new episodes. I will unashamedly be parked in front of the tv putting up the rest of my Christmas decorations on Friday.
Speaking of Christmas decorations... taking them out this year was kind of weird. Last year when I packed and put them away I did so with the plan in mind that 2016 Christmas would be spent in Colorado. We had started with our plans on moving... and well none of that happened.. So much else did though... and now we are here still in Texas ... adding a new stocking to the mantle.. with so many other differences as well. Crazy what time does... I have so many more thoughts on that concept. But I will end there with my randomness for today.
Hope everyone enjoys their week.

No comments:
Post a Comment