Friday, June 30, 2017

Friday Favorites

Hey hey its Friday! I haven't linked up for Friday favorites in awhile so I thought I'd share some today.

The weird weather front that came in of course wreaked havoc on our allergies but none the less we had an enjoyable week. Some of my favorites are:

We were able to get a pool day in in between the thunderstorms this week. Its always a favorite to watch the boys swim. I am not much of a swimmer and I actually have a mild fear of water so seeing them getting stronger and better in the water is always good.


My new favorite shirt lol. Chuy's for the win.
 More puzzle making for my L. Puzzles were harder for him to figure out than big brother. Now he has them down and gets so excited when he completes them. He took this picture himself to show me his completed work while I nursed the baby.
 This kid and his objects are my favorite. He always has to be holding something and takes it with him wherever we go. Normally it is a lego mini figure or a car. This week it was some kitchen utensils and a dive ring. I call it my avocado masher... I don't think that is what it is called but that is what I use it for because guacamole!

This baby loves his dogs. He especially loves Duncan since he is so patient with him. He sits there "talking" to him all the time. Babies and pups are always a favorite. 

 Ok so making this face with your hands is apparently harder than it appears. So every night the boys do it and find it hilarious. Giggles before bedtime is always a favorite.



And for my country music fans... this is my favorite right now. This album is so good. So is Lady Antebellum's new one!
Cheers to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment