There is a long list of things I am thankful for in my life. I would like to sit here and reflect on everything on a daily basis but for now I will commit to a weekly list of things I am thankful for. There are some things big, major, and deep that I am thankful for and there are some others that are just plain silly or small. But thankful Thursday it is.
I am thankful for cold weather today. I know I talk way too much about the weather but I'm a cancer(zodiac) and everything including the weather affects my moods. Since I love cold weather I was a happy camper. We took little man out for a walk and bundled him up. It was so refreshing.
I am thankful for the tv in our room having a sleep timer on it. Seeing as our household can only fall asleep with the tv on knowing that it will eventually get turned off overnight and not stay on till the morning is a good thing.
I am thankful for Victoria's Secret 7 for $26 sale today. I only shop when there is a sale!
I'm thankful for my DVR. I know its a luxury that we probably shouldn't pay for but it is really awesome. With my very active little man, sitting there and being able to watch a show and give it my full attention is just not possible. We are able to catch up on our shows after bedtime.
I am thankful for the holidays. I know it drives people crazy that it seems as though Thanksgiving is being forgotten and Christmas is on crack but I love it. With all the bad news in the world, the bad economy, Christmas is there to give people something to look forward to because it should be about family, faith, food, decorations and memories. So bring on the Christmas movies and music and be merry.
I am thankful for what the weekend is bringing. I am a huge Cowboy fan and the hubby is a huge Bills fan. Every four years they meet during the regular season. This weekend they meet.
I am thankful for my little family. With all the bad and evil that goes on in the world you just never know. I thank God for each day of life that I get to be my husbands wife and my son's mother. I am thankful that we have a home, that we are healthy and safe.
What are you thankful for?
No comments:
Post a Comment